1. Just one Cornetto, give it to me (Cornetto)
2. Go Compare, Go Compare (Go Compare)
3. P-P-P-Pick up a Penguin (Penguin)
4. A Mars a day helps you work rest and play (Mars)
5. I feel like Chicken Tonight (Chicken Tonight)
6. Do the shake and vac and put the freshness back (Shake n’ Vac)
7. If you like a lot of chocolate on your biscuit, join our club (Club)
8. We buy any car, dot com (Webuyanycar.com)
9. I’m Loving It (McDonalds)
10. Washing machines live long with Calgon (Calgon)
The survey says we spend on average 58 minutes a week with a jingle stuck in our
head, which equates to a staggering two days a year.
What’s more, it takes us an average of almost 17 minutes to stop humming or singing acatchy tune and forget it.
The research was carried out on behalf of Chicken Tonight.